单词on a large scale的英汉翻译
on a large scale
单词on a large scale的英汉对照例句
- This district grew cotton on a large scale.
- The board of directors made the decision to produce the car on a large scale.
- In west Africa there are a number of businesses trading on a large scale in palm products, cocoa and rubber.
- The powerhouse was trace out accurately later on a large scale map.
- Any public demonstrations on a large scale without the permission of the city authorities is antisocial.
- When was the national police cadet corps set up on an experimental basis before it was introduced on a large scale in schools?
- Kill en masse; kill on a large scale; kill many.
- They are preparing for war on a large scale.
- The newly-built hust-life api base with a10000m2area has a3000m2chemical api workshop conforming to gmp standard equipped with facilities for high temperature high-atmospheric pressure cryogenic and other chemosynthesis processing it has the ability of production on a large scale.
- Guided by the principle of centering on human development we have provided quality services for family planning on a large scale with focus on informed choice for contraceptive methods and the general survey and treatment of common gynecological diseases.
- If the learning strategies are used efficiently by a public english learner not only the learning efficiency can be increased on a large scale but also the lesson burthen can be relieved to some extent and the learning condition of the learners can be greatly ameliorated.
- This is killing on a large scale.
- In a document copying machine a copy on a large scale than11to the original.
- The wanan bridge in quanzhou of fujian province china's earliest stone beam bridge built on a large scale occupies an important place in the history of bridges of china and even of the world.
- The social survey on a large scale proved that technological engineers are supposed to master relevant accountant knowledge.
提交更多on a large scale的相关例句