单词on a diet的英汉翻译
on a diet
living on a limited list of foods and drinks按规定进食 You'd better give her something else but candy and chocolate because she is on a diet．你最好不要给她糖和巧克力而给些别的，因为她在节食。
单词on a diet的英汉对照例句
- Its advantage depends on need not be on a diet lotus leaf tea is drinkable after period of time to alimental the hobby is met abiogenesis change become do not love to eat a stodge.
- The diet for people who are on a diet imposes overall calorie limits
- She also mentioned how bull mastiff georgina had ballooned to10? St after developing a taste for curries as an example.the pet has been put on a diet in darwen lancs.
- I thought you were on a diet she said accusingly.
- I'll have to go on a diet before my vacation.
- I'm on a diet. I just want a soup and crackers.
- They reach their monumental size on a diet of wild pigs deer birds turtles capybara caimans and even jaguars.
- My boss really needs to go on a diet and get some exercise-all that rich food he loves to eat is turning him into a real butterball.
- Conservationists nurture the american condor on a diet of stillborn dairy calves but weaning them onto marine meat might help them survive without human help.
- You are already just skin and bones! You don't need to go on a diet!
- Skimmed milk is good if you are on a diet.
- The whole city of somerville went on a diet to curb childhood obesity and researchers say it worked.
- You needn't go on a diet; but you must eat sensibly and youmustn't overeat.
- For milk produced on a diet of bamboo is wretchedly poor.
- The refugees subsist on a diet of rice and vegetables.
提交更多on a diet的相关例句