- 乌云压顶, 来势不妙
- Those black clouds are/look a bit ominous.
- That evening has an ominous silence.
- Those black clouds look a bit ominous.
- Foreshadowing evil or disaster; ominous.
- Although it was crucial to break the impasse angel gurria secretary-general of the oecd told the ft that the us failure to conclude a bilateral trade deal with south korea in seoul was an ominous sign.
- The ancient people considered the blood amnionic fluid lochia and etac as filthy and ominous materials which will desecrate the inviolability and drew up much abstinence of lunaria and birth.
- As ancient sovereigns use auspicious grant to enlist favored officials or use ominous grant to crack down on offending officials name-granting is of obvious social political function and becomes an efficient political tool of ancient absolute monarchy.
- The ominous wave bowling along just above the ground caught up with them as they reached home.
- The development of severs hypertention in glomerular disease is an ominous s ign.
- Wu sun-fu's face darkened at these ominous words and an overpowering sense of foreboding clutched at his heart like a steel claw.
- The onset of dyspnea in heart disease usually signifies an ominous prognosis.
- She often has an ominous presentiment.
- I'll sublate that predestined ominous borderline I'll throw away the worldly chains with bravery what really warms me is that flame-like ideal!
- Steam rises ominously as flowing lava hits the sea off the italian island of stromboli.
- There was an ominous silence.