- n.预兆,征兆 vt.预示,有...的前兆
- The great omentum is attached to the stomach and transverse colon
- The enhanced feature of the circumference of the tuberculous lesion was analyzed.results hematogenous dissemination tuberculosis dominantly affected lesser omentum mesentery and the lymph nodes around the pancreas and abdominal aorta.
- Conclusion autotransplantation of splenic tissue into the greater omentum is a convenient and effective way for spleen transplantation.
- It is thought that in the treatment of chronic sinus in chest wall by using greater omentum as a filler we should first consider the common factors of sinus forming.
- It is said to be an omen of misfortune.
- It is thus clear that the omen arrived just some little and not and satisfactorily.
- Figure4.ventral hernia with omental fat protruding through the defect in the rectus sheath.arrows point to the defect in the rectus sheath.
- I think it's a good omen.
- I knowyou don't put much trust in omens themistocles...
- An evil omen; a portent.
- Perhaps it's because they show up unheralded with grim news on their lips and dark omens in their eyes.
- In group b the mode of connection between omentum and cerebral cortex was studied.
- An omen portending our future victory.
- Inspired by this good omen the greek navy daringly engaged and defeated the persian fleet at the battle of salamis.
- Primary abscess of the omentum is an infrequecnt disease entity.