- He is bitterly (ie very deeply) opposed to nuclear weapons.
- A full-scale nuclear war could lead to the annihilation of the human race.
- They decided to establish a nuclear power station.
- Ring the bell in an emergency.
- He made an exposition of the advantages of nuclear power.
- That the nuclear reactor burnt in Chernobyl brought Russian a crop of misfortunes.
- A group of nuclear physicists holding forth at their annual convention.
- He reiterated his position that nuclear weapons can not be used as international bargaining chip.
- But many people feel that, by nature, nuclear power is impossible to control safely.
- The point at which a nuclear reaction is self-sustaining.
- Russian-born American nuclear physicist known for his work on radioactivity and genetic information as well as his books popularizing theories of physics.
- "We are disappointed with the pace and seriousness of the civil nuclear negotiations with india" nicholas burns the us undersecretary of state told the financial times.
- The head of the russian state-owned nuclear power monopoly rosatom sergei kirienko was in hanoi on friday shaking hands with prime minister nguyen tan dung.
- The idea that something sinister is going on behind the walls of the us embassy even became a commonplace of british films and television series whether it was the manipulation of british public opinion ( the ploughman's lunch) covering up nuclear misdeeds ( defence of the realm) or just pushing their british colleagues around ( spooks).
- But philip macoun and ian hiscock of cru forecast that demand for the nuclear fuel would outstrip supply every year for the next decade leading to price spikes that could push nominal prices above the record$ 136 set during a spike in 2007.