单词no matter what的英汉翻译
no matter what
单词no matter what的英汉对照例句
- The two friends vowed to stick by one another no matter what happened.
- Day in, day out, no matter what the weather is like, she walks ten miles.
- Diplomats were expected to report frankly to their masters hence the long-standing convention of the sacrosanct diplomatic pouch: no matter what governments were not supposed to open the packages that foreign diplomats received and sent.
- Affirm that no matter what you will not backslide into your old bad habit patterns.
- Plugged into the intercommunication system the man can now communicate with the rest of the crew no matter what noise is going on about him.
- So no matter what the world now does to punish north korea for its underground test on october8th kim jong il's hermit kingdom is likely to hang grimly on to its bomb.
- The gk should always pass to2higher than the dcs no matter what mentality setting you use.
- If his situation had been a little better or if he had had a bit more education he would certainly not have men among the "tyre brigade". And no matter what his trade he would have made the most of every opportunity.
- What a knocker he is; no matter what we suggest he finds fault with it
- He tends to be optimistic no matter what happens.
- Some three big series6varieties medicinal bath causeway three treasures series one warm valuable hot compress; second sandbag warm kidney; third the jade bamboo blows the foot no matter what you select.
- Erenow no matter what is ancient greece philosopher or is arabic philosopher basically confined to category of theological problems.ibn khaldun consider to study this existent world to people.
- Most scientists believe their research to be unmoral no matter what the results will be.
- No need to worry water bearer you look stunning no matter what you do.
- Also a bocchicchio never forgot an injury and never left it unavenged no matter what the cost.
提交更多no matter what的相关例句