- n [U] strong-smelling substance obtained from coal tar and petrol, used in making dyes and mothballs
- Determination of naphthalene in camphor ball by capillary gas chromatography
- Presented in this study are the characteristics of aromatic hydrocarbon biomarkers in the lower palaeozoic marine carbonate rocks in north china including phenanthrene biphengl benznuorene benzfhiore tri-fluorene fluoranthene series pyrene benz fluoranthene series beamperylene chrysene and triaromatic sterane.the content of naphthalene is relatively low.
- So here I would like to talk about camphor and naphthalene ball.
- A marble-sized ball originally of camphor but now of naphthalene stored with clothes to repel moths.
- The biooxyrate of naphthalene pyrrol imidazole quinoline and indole have been improved obviously.
- Effects of the mixed treatment with indolebutyric acid and naphthalene acetic acid on the root growth of hydroponic aglaonema crispum cv.'silver Queen '
- Aromatic rings can be joined at a pair of adjacent carbons to yield compounds such as naphthalene anthracene and chrysene.
- Solid technical naphthalene is loaded in plastic-lined knitted bags and subjects to the procedures stipulated for transportation because it is a dangerous product.
- At first 4.4-dihydroxy diphenyl sulfone is prepared and then it reacts with naphthalene sulfonic acid formaldehyde and urea in an acid agu-eous medium.it will be obtained homogeneous water-soluble co-condensation products.
- They create naphthalene to protect their nests
- Abstract: using the device of anaerobic acidification and warbury respirometer after anaerobic acidification the aerobic biodegradability of10organic pollutants such as naphthalene etc in coke-plant wastewater were tested.
- A small sphere of camphor or naphthalene used to keep moths away from stored clothing.
- New type of liquid crystals such as laterally fluorinated naphthalene indane axially fluorinated cyclohexane and liquid crystal containing highly fluorinated substituent which with high negative dielectric anisotropy low viscosity and high clearing point were emphasized.