- Myopic systemic watch is existing: memory is abate the whole body is easy tired physical strength drops morpheus much dream have a headache nape waist ache; eye ministry watch is existing: eye exhaustion eyesight undertakes the gender drops inspect content faintness inspect content double image eye ache bilges the eye is urticant dry weep there is black shadow flap in the eye eye socket is swollen paly wait.
- The uniform light layering and heavy layering forms are laa in the inside cutting category where the hair length ens in the direction sf the nape perimeter.
- "The tables were not so remarkable in themselves and yet the imprint of sherry upon the napery the name of tiffany upon the silverware the name of haviland upon the china and over all the glow of the small red-shaded candelabra and the reflected tints of the walls on garments and faces made them seem remarkable."
- He kissed the nape of her neck.
- Its crockery and atmosphere were thick; its soup and napery thin.
- She tied her long hair in a bow at the nape of her neck.
- She was perfectly dim and dazed looking down in a sort of amazement at the rather tender nape of his neck feeling his face pressing her thighs.
- Stilt of the southwest pacific including australia and new zealand having mostly white plumage but with black wings and nape of neck.
- And through the large plate windows of which could be seen the red and gold decorations the palms the white napery and shining glassware and above all the comfortable crowd.weak as his mind had become his hunger was sharp enough to show the importance of this.
- "And through the large plate windows of which could be seen the red and gold decorations the palms the white napery and shining glassware and above all the comfortable crowd.weak as his mind had become his hunger was sharp enough to show the importance of this."
- Why you've got a nape like a goodly gentleman!
- I see the long fingers of the fashion model with their green and purple varnished nails skimming the listless chin the grassy stubble of the slummy young aristocrat or tickling the solid predatory nape of the uzbek champion who aware of a remote and pleasant sensation arches his deltoids eke a purring cat.
- Long brown hair caught in a bow at the nape of her neck.
- In the dining-room the table was clean laid with linen and napery and shiny with glasses and decorated china.
- Out of a similar sideboard properly draped with white napery and imitation lace the bishop had constructed the altar which decorated his oratory.