- n.市场,销路,行情 vt.在市场上交易,使上市 vi.在市场上买卖
- After an examination many students were chatting away merrily and turning the examination hall into a market.
- Microsoft has demo trated that it will use its prodigious market power and imme e profits to harm any firm that I ists on pursuing initiatives that could inte ify competition agai t one of microsoft's core products.
- A movie theatre retail outlets a carnival a sunday open-air market and many restaurants fill this coastal destination where you can do as much as you like or as little as you like.
- A slave was found trying to sell this in a market in toscana.
- The regional financial crisis which began in late1997triggered a correction in the overheated residential property market.
- After a yearlong preparation work in investigation arrangement and classification the asset portfolios are now ready to be promoted to the public and to be gradually launched on the market.
- 1.use Of the futures trading market;
- An sge spokesman blamed the poor market performance of the newly premiered100-gram gold bars on the christmas holiday season.
- After years of loose money in financial markets some observers think the mortgage morass could cause investors to rethink their attitude to other forms of credit risk such as high-yield bonds.
- Any insignificant trifle could turn to be the last straw bringing about a crisis on the monetary market.
- An outlet for healthy and unhampered action; a priest unhampered by scruple; the new stock market was unhampered by tradition.
- In middle2003 yunda in participated the operational planning and market promotion of the new instant lottery for the state welfare lottery center.
- At the same time the american electrical appliances manufacture already becomes the sunset industry is similar to the footwear and the clothing its product end by will import primarily therefore the chinese electrical appliances enterprise has the full development space in the american market.
- Whilst governments may prevaricate over the seriousness of the threats arising from global warming this is not the case with the international insurance market? How does it react to the phenomenon of global warming?
- Unlike maoism neo-leninism blends one-party rule and state control of key sectors of the economy with partial market reforms and an end to self-imposed isolation from the world economy.