- n.市场,销路,行情 vt.在市场上交易,使上市 vi.在市场上买卖
- The next market is on the 15th.
- It's a seller's market for vintage cars, ie Many people will pay high prices for them.
- The market always picks up in the spring.
- Ensure that our traditional markets are looked after; for the rest, I am not much concerned.
- Generally speaking, futures contract, not the commodity, is sold and bought in the futures market.
- It was a seller's market for cars in 1970.
- The dramatic response yesterday to the fed's moves to make money directly available to cash-starved institutions at less penal rates and hint at a possible interest rate cut shows how his decisions affect global markets.
- George gilboy woodside's chief china representative said the deal marked "the latest chapter of china's integration into global markets on global market terms".
- Tony crescenzi chief bond market strategist at miller tabak said the magnitude of the dollar's decline qualified as "rapid and disorderly".
- Fortier& co launched in response to what it saw as an untapped market for businesspeople operating in trouble spots as well as celebrities and politicians
- "Traders wear baseball caps as 'rally caps' sometimes with the bills turned up sometimes accompanied by the video 'rally monkey' thing" explains mark laflamme a trader on the asian markets referring to an insane clip of a monkey dancing to "jump around" by house of pain.
- "He believed in individual choice exercised through the market place and that people must accept the consequences of the choices they made... at the same time he was well aware that there were many people who needed protection from the unintended but indisputable negative aspects of a market economy" such as unemployment financial hardship in illness and lack of access to the essentials of life if certain market prices rose to unaffordable levels.
- "Given the amount of money stockpiled in cash after the lehman bankruptcy and still undeployed after this spring's equity market rally any upside surprise would renew the dollar's downtrend" says mr normand.
- "The negative feedback loop between states and their banking sectors has re-emerged and is having a seismic impact on the broader market" said gavan nolan credit strategist at markit.
- In october 1935 the chinese ambassador alfred sze told morgenthau his country was abandoning its silver standard and offered to sell its stock of the metal to the us in lieu of dumping it on the world market.