- n.(借出的)贷款,借出 v.借,借给
- Your offer of a loan is extremely welcome just now.
- Trouble is brewing in the trade unions.
- He waylaid me with a request for a loan.
- He's heavily reliant on bank loans.
- He broached the subject of a loan with his bank manager.
- You will just have to grovel to the bank manager for a loan.
- When will you pay the last installment of the loan?
- How much interest do they charge on loans?
- He will have to mortgage his land for a loan.
- He managed to secure a loan to purchase a house.
- He has applied to the banker for a loan.
- He is treating for a loan.
- At last they are beginning to make money, and they hope in a few yearn to pay off all their loans.
- He came to see me with the invariable request for a loan.
- He loaned his collection of pictures to the public gallery.