- adj.最小的,最少的 adv.最少,最小
- You could at least have sent a card, ie It was possible but you didn't do it.
- 你若稍为他人著想, 必不会那样说话。
- If you had only the least thought for others you would not have spoken out in that way.
- 他尽管经验最少, 但教得最好。
- He's the best teacher even though he has the least experience.
- He earns 8000 a year whereas she gets at least 20000.
- The incessant hurry and trivial activity of daily life seem to prevent, or at least, discourage quiet and intensive thinking.
- He should at least have come to say good-by.
- He has been there at least twice.
- So the village school stays open, for the time being at least, and long live our present incumbent.
- It take at least two to make a peace, but one can make a war.
- He obtruded upon us when he was least welcome.
- He should have relatives in the army and navy and at least one connection in the diplomatic service.
- His farm is off the beaten track. It is at least two miles from the main road.
- But devising incentives to encourage people to save more is a high priority, and the officials said they wanted to explore approaches that would not make much of a dent in Federal revenues, at least for some years.
- At least 20 more such storefronts will appear on facebook in the next two months according to wade gerten chief executive of alvenda the software developer that built the 1-800-flowers storefront.
- He portrayed himself as a celibate aposecalculatedto epitomize his moral fiber but he had at least two wives or perhaps concubines.