- n.马,[总称]骑兵,脚架,马力 vi.骑马,作弄人 vt.使骑马,系马于
- 亨特的马状态欠佳, 但他纵马跳障碍这一轮还算不错
- Hunt jumped a respectable round although his horse was unfit.
- 他从马上摔下来, 伤了脊梁骨。
- He sustained an injury to his spine when he fell off his horse.
- They let out horses by the day.
- Ragged colts may make fine horses.
- He cracked his whip and the horses began to trot.
- A Russian carriage drawn by a team of three horses abreast.
- "也许某个不知名的亲戚会在他死后给我们留下一大笔钱。" "如果愿望都能实现，乞丐早就发财了。还是想一些实际的东西吧。"
- "Some unknown relative might die and leave us a lot of money." "And if wishes were horse,
- They had set a prize of 2000 gns for the horserace.
- The horse pulled on the traces when getting up the hill.
- As the horses raced towards the finishing post, there was nothing in it.
- Do not swap horse when cross a stream.
- Some people like horseback ride, but I prefer golf as a hobby.
- An old Air Force war horse is getting a new assignment.
- Normally, men who are not wearing a tie are not admitted to the club, but as you've only come to read the electricity meter that's a horse of a different colour.
- The senior civil servant they arrested for spying turned out to be a Trojan horse, planted by enemy intelligence twenty years previously.