- n.马,[总称]骑兵,脚架,马力 vi.骑马,作弄人 vt.使骑马,系马于
- Along this narrow littoral a century ago the tekke turcomans had grazed their camels and tough argamak horses and tilled the soil around forty-three earthen fortresses.
- The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.
- A tall man in a nightcap had caught up a bundle from among the feet of the horses and had laid it on the basement of the fountain and was down in the mud and wet howling over it like a wild animal.
- Either of two lines that connect a horse's harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree.
- A farmer has three horses among them a two cows for borning a pony pony running liing the car frontses are in the center.
- A woman riding a wild horse?
- A carriage drawn by four white horses came.
- In addition religious activities during the annual sholton festival and the traditional practice of circling mount kangrinboqe in the year of the horse and circling lake namco in the year of the sheep along pilgrim paths have been carried on and respected by society at large.
- A great-stopping horse is soft and supple not only physically but also mentally.physically he's relaxed and mentally he understands.
- A program of gymnastic competition consists of the horizontal bar parallel bars pommel horse vaulting horse rings and floor exercise events for men and the balance beam uneven parallel bars vaulting horse and floor exercise events for women.
- Expensive semi-circular projectiles that horses like to throw.
- Medieval plate armor to protect a horse's head.
- At noon we arrive at rosalito you can enjoy a pina colada in the outdoor sunshine after relaxing horse back riding or a stroll on the beach.
- Main products is various dry and wet peanut peeling machine horsebean peeling machine horsebean cutting machine almond peeling machine garlic dry and wet machine chestnut peeling machine and pine nut cutting machine etc.
- Behold I will bring upon tyrus nebuchadrezzar king of babylon a king of kings from the north with horses and with chariots and with horsemen and companies and much people.