- n.租金,工钱,租用,雇用 vt.雇请,出租 vi.受雇
- I have been hired often by the santa barbara police department
- I plan to hire a wet nurse to take care of the baby which is less than a month old.
- I hired a private investigator to follow you.
- The snake charmer we hired assured us it would be safe.
- We hired him because of his clean slate.
- We decided to hire a boat for the day.
- We hired a market researcher to carry out an assessment of buyer needs.
- Can I hire a rowing boat? There're two of us. I'd like it for one hour. What's the charge per hour?
- Do I need to have specific qualifications in order to hire water sports facilities?
- Passengers who wish to hire a cabin should apply to the purser's office.
- The income tax will be reduced or exempted within3years for the newly-established enterprises which hire unemployed people whose number has reached a stipulated ratio.
- A hired ruffian; a thug.
- So she hired a private investigator to have you followed.
- Is there a mini for hire at the airport?
- A group of followers hired to applaud at a performance.