- She swayed her hips seductively as she danced.
- I'm quite wide round/in the hips.
- He stood with his hands on his hips.
- The part of the body of a human being or quadruped on either side of the backbone and between the ribs and hips.
- Brief underpants that reach to the hips rather than to the waist.
- An article of women's clothing, such as a jacket, dress, or coat, that is cut so as to hang down from the shoulders and swing out and away around the hips and legs.
- Element six-a company controlled by de beers the world's biggest maker of artificial diamonds-has set up a$ 100m venture fund to promote the use of these materials in areas from artificial hips and knees to electronics and water purification.
- It is also possible to hook using the points under the foot by opening the knee towards the side and pulling the hips into the ice.
- Either of the two rounded prominences on the human torso that are posterior to the hips and formed by the gluteal muscles and underlying structures.
- The continuous kicking action must be maintained so that the body remains correctly postion on the surface of the water with hips near the surface.
- Don't put your hands on your hips.
- Some are as clearly defined as the prominent feminine eyes of a supermodel or the desirable hips of a well-built man.
- The bill got the support of several labour backbench hips.
- Bow and arrow opens the hips lengthens the hamstrings gastrocnemius and soleus muscles of the leg.
- A barrel chest; barrel hips.