- The children enjoyed watching the hippopotamus wallowing (about) in the mud.
- The children enjoyed watching the hippopotamus wallowing in the mud.
- Let's see? There're hippos, tigers, lions, ostriches, peacocks, camels, donkeys, wolves, foxes, deer ...
- If I left my party in the middle of a battle with a hippogriff?
- Crevalle jack ( caranx hippos) are a common sight at the mouth of the homosassa river where fresh and salt waters mix as the river spills into the gulf of mexico.
- Dab: any of various flatfishes chiefly of the genera limanda and hippoglossoides related to and resembling the flounders.
- "Of hippolyte toutain ostler at the lion d'or."
- "Dab: any of various flatfishes chiefly of the genera limanda and hippoglossoides related to and resembling the flounders."
- Four millimeters lateral to the hippocampus. I saw it.
- The distribution of cx32in cortex hippocampus and amygdaloid nucleus increased in ptz-induced epileptic rats but cx32decreased in cbx+ ptz group.
- The expression of fyn protein and the level of fyn mrna are also increased in the rat hippocampus respectively.
- The fusion protein his-t1-gfp was successfully expressed via sds-page and western blotting analysis. Finally his-t1-gfp can effectively penetrate across the bbb in mice which was mainly distributed in hippocamp and cerebral cortex.
- But if she had favours for some she had strong antipathies for others and proved this spirit on hippolytus whom she slew;
- A maiden hunter who agreed to marry any man who could defeat her in a footrace.she was outrun by hippomenes who won by dropping along the course three golden apples which she paused to pick up.
- Full of the true the blushful hippocrene