- The side between ribs and hipbone.
- The result showed that the inputting moment of anklebone is2.5times of the moment of knee joint and6times of the moment of hipbone joint therefore the driving moment of anklebone is one of the decision factors for the entire robot to accomplish the jumping action.
- The cup-shaped cavity at the base of the hipbone into which the ball-shaped head of the femur fits.
- She was suddenly aware of the comforting bulge of her yo-yo pressing against her hipbone in her pocket. A second later it was out warm in her trembling hand.
- A runaway horse had trampled on him and broken his hipbone.