- He had given her some hints last spring in town; he had gone so far even as to say "can we retrench?"
- Nevertheless I am not without some idea of what the future is like because the past being no silent mute will give me some hint.
- The cities along the seacoast first rose the recreation fever and then the big center cities in hinterland.various sorts of items for mass recreation activities were set up.
- The prime minister hinted at a possible reshuffle of the cabinet.
- He hinted at the impossibility of winding up the work in two months.
- They were a satisfactory hint of the unreality of reality a promise that the rock of the world was founded securely on a fairy's wing.
- Like paprika with a hint of wet dog.
- One lady a widow was quite certain she should stab him if he hinted at it.
- Una closed her eyes to hint that she was tired.
- Dizzy I also am I also am being handed in when paying all right hint I operated mistake of my what data3times repeatedly result bank account shows buckled qian ke twice to pay treasure to go up to still show did not pay and that brushstroke of overpay also was not entered pay treasure how should do?
- Based on the mathematical definition of orientation tolerance in ansi y14.5.1m-1994 the notation of hint datum is pointed out and orientation tolerance zone of national standard is defined strictly with point-set vector equation.
- Note: disabled script options will be noted as such at the bottom of the wog options screen right-click hint text.
- There has never been any hint of corruption or venality in the company.
- The sweet muscat has delicate notes of white flowers andtangerine as well as hints of quince and citrus.it is a lively freshand luscious style of wine.
- The northwest frontier of china situated in the hinterland of eurasia and it is an important part of so called the strong point of "world island" in the traditional theory of geopolitics.