- 我们失利了, 事後一想, 我终於明白了错在哪里。
- We failed, and with (the benefit of) hindsight I now see where we went wrong.
- He commented "I secretly experienced a great deal of guilt about going to the hospital for anything other than a bona fide wound. Anemia bronchitis dysentery and trench foot seemed to be an easy way out. In hindsight I understand that if you are sick you don't belong on a battlefield but when you are an immature kid trying to be a hero it is something of a problem particularly when you are trying to prove your courage to no one other than yourself."
- Common sense dictates that twenty-twenty hindsight may be clearer than the view at the time of happening.
- After all it has the inestimable advantage of hindsight.
- But it is not hindsight alone that finds a natural not solely a supernatural sequentiality here.
- For the suns it took the insight of hindsight to have its most optimistic foresight.
- I was able to attempt a judgement with the benefit of hindsight.
- Though with hindsight she realises this was far from the truth.
- I was able to attempt a judgment with the benefit of hindsight.
- I am able to attempt a judgment with the benefit of hindsight.
- Thirty-two tears later with the hindsight of historical perspective and a life of practicing social research on cities the answer is: yes there was; no there is currently not; but perhaps with luck it will resurge in the twenty-first century with new concepts new methods and new themes because it is more necessary than ever to make sense of our lives.
- It'll knock the hindsights off my rheumatics.