- adj.后面的 v.阻碍,打扰
- 由於缺乏原料, 生产陷於停顿
- Production was hindered by lack of materials.
- In a position to obstruct, hinder, or interfere.
- His endless talking hinders me from my study.
- Heavy snow hindered the construction work.
- A weight, such as a block, attached to the leg of an animal to hinder movement.
- Don't let me hinder you from going.
- To hinder with obstacles or difficulties; impede.
- Conclusions: the soft tissue in the acetabulum is one of the factors to hinder hip reduction.
- Prayers and provender hinder no journey.
- The33-year-old damon has seen his first two months of the season plagued by various injuries most notably recurring calf cramps that hinder his ability to pursue fly balls in center field.
- Doppler velocity tracing was of high speed and high hinder.
- With beaded mitre and with crozier stalled upon his throne widower of a widowed see with upstiffed omophorion with clotted hinderparts.
- Article33the authorities may send a representative to investigate raised or bred protected wildlife or dangerous wildlife.the owner or keeper of the wildlife shall not avoid refuse or hinder the investigation.
- Article42.people in a downstream area may not hinder by blocking the flow of the flood water or excess water discharged according to the natural flow trend or the design standards of flood prevention or flood drainage projects or an approved flood fighting plan or reduce the carrying capacity of the river while people in an upstream area may not increase without authorization the flow discharged downstream.
- Article5.when a public security organ arrests an offender it must hold an arrest warrant and announce the arrest to the person to be arrested.within24hours after the arrest the public security organ the people's procuratorate or the people's court shall notify the family of the arrested person of the reason for arrest and the place of custody except where notification would hinder the investigation or there is no way to notify them.