- She had trained her dog to do tricks, eg to stand on its hind legs.
- Get up on your hind legs and do some work!
- The part of the hind leg of a horse or related animal between the stifle and the hock.
- The mule lashed out with its hind legs.
- The hind leg of this horse was broken.
- The dog was sitting on his hind legs.
- A light leap by a horse, in which both hind legs leave the ground just before the forelegs are set down.
- The posterior portion of a side of beef, lamb, veal, or mutton, including a hind leg and one or two ribs.
- "Curvet: a light leap by a horse in which both hind legs leave the ground just before the forelegs are set down."
- Trudging around in manure and ankle-high mud chan's character spends much of his time with fido a brown-and-white quarter horse with the soul of a dog.the horse sits on its hind legs licks chan's face and rests its head on the actor's shoulder.
- When the fore leg and the hind leg on the same side move almost on the same beat the walk tends to become an almost lateral movement.
- At the zoo she was attracted by a bear in a cage-a huge black thing pacing to and fro like a philosopher then rearing up on its hind legs and shaking its big clumsy head like an idiot.this made her smile and for a moment she forgot even her own unhappiness.
- The hind legs of an animal are usually longer than the forelegs.
- The tarsal joint of the hind leg of a digitigrade quadruped such as a horse corresponding to the human ankle but bending in the opposite direction.
- Hindquarters when standing and viewed from the rear the hind legs are moderately spaced and parallel.