- Why should we give you special treatment?
- He doesn't have to exert himself on my behalf.
- He doesn't know how to put himself across at interviews.
- He had perked himself up for the occasion.
- He woke (up) to find himself alone in the house.
- He shut himself away for a month to catch up on his academic work.
- He collected himself before getting up onto the platform.
- "他会让别的囚徒感觉到他自以为比他们高明吗？" "他当然不会这样。一次做君子，一世做君子。"
- "Would he allow the other prisoners to feel that he thought himself a cut above them?" "Of course he wouldn't. Once a gentleman, always a gentleman."
- He no longer indulged himself in smoking.
- He would not commit himself in any way.
- Man barricades against himself.
- He is a hypocrite and never exerts himself to help anyone.
- "他干起活来不要命，" 乔
- "He is a terror for work, " George said to himself."
- The council member dissociated himself from the decision to close the biggest department store in the town.
- One evening when he had gone out into the open country to relieve himself, he looked up and saw camels approaching.