- The torrent scoured a gully down the hillside.
- The path twisted down (the hillside).
- 沿著山坡往上爬时, 那条小径越来越陡
- The path steepens as you climb the hillside.
- 他们跑上山坡, 同时有些小石子滚了下来。
- Small stones rolled down the hillside as they ran up.
- The soldiers fanned out across the hillside in their search for the man.
- The once barren hillsides are now good farmland.
- The hillsides are covered with ferns.
- The hillside is covered by grass and flowers in summer.
- The hillside in June flames with azaleas.
- The farmer has an orange grove on the hillside.
- As the hillside was covered with snow, we had to walk up carefully.
- He possesses a huge house on the hillside.
- In this rtice: the battle of culloden is remembered250years after it was fought in a bleak hillside outside the city of inverness in scotland.
- The city of oporto built along the hillsides overlooking the mouth of the douro river is an outstanding urban landscape with a1000-year history.
- Across the road would be new rail fences inclosing fat cattle and blooded horses and the red earth that rolled down the hillside to the rich river bottom land would gleam white as eiderdown in the sun--cotton acres and acres of cotton!