- 你开得这麽快, 疯啦!
- You must be mental to drive so fast!
- The hills were wreathed in mist.
- The hills were barely visible through the mist.
- 他们跑上山坡, 同时有些小石子滚了下来。
- Small stones rolled down the hillside as they ran up.
- The soldiers fanned out across the hillside in their search for the man.
- The hillsides are covered with ferns.
- The hillside is covered by grass and flowers in summer.
- The hillside in June flames with azaleas.
- The barren hills are crowned with fruit trees.
- Our advance troops married up with partisans pressing down from the hills.
- From one's own front door to home or foreign hills or sands and back again, everything is to hand.
- As the hillside was covered with snow, we had to walk up carefully.
- A spur of a mountain range or hills.
- I start from my home in the quiet little suburb of Forest Hills, Long Island.
- The sun descended behind the hills.