- n.头,头脑,领袖,(队伍,名单等)最前的部分,人,顶点 vt.作为...的首领,朝向,前进,用头顶 vi.成头状物,出发 adj.头的,主要的
- The headmaster of a school wrote to the post-office and asked for a post-office box for school.
- ... One hair stands up on the back of my head it's over.
- An oblong piece of cloth used to cloak the head and shoulders.
- There was a man heading toward us ostentatiously swinging his arms as he walked.he was probably a cadre.
- Everything was ready.the sun was entering its zenith; steam from the rice pot puffed straight upwards.ah si's wife immediately leaped to her feet stuck a "sacred" paper flower and a pair of goose feathers into the knot of hair at the back of her head and went to the shed.
- The headmaster of a school wrote to the post-office and asked for post-office box for his school.
- A water snake glided smoothly up the pool twisting its periscope head from side to side.
- A talking head was originally a close-up head and shoulder shot of a presenter or interviewer on a tv programme.
- With a blood saturation of10% to20carbon monoxide a tighness across the forehead and a slight headache are the only sensory changes observed.
- "Symptoms of co poisoning range from headache nausea and syncope to coma weak pulse respiratory failure and death.co is used industrially as a fuel and in synthesis of numerous organic compounds including methanol ethylene and aldehydes"
- A head of sorghum representing agriculture.
- A wild duck saw this and mocked them "all you nine heads tried to do is make food into one stomach but why do you scramble for it?
- Any of numerous chiefly north american plants of the genus solidago having clusters of small yellow flower heads that bloom in late summer or fall.
- A heavy wood screw with a square or hexagonal head that is driven in with a wrench.
- Slightly succulent perennial with basal leaves and hairy sticky stems each bearing a solitary flower head with narrow pink or lavender rays; coastal bluffs oregon to southern california.