(铅笔心硬度)硬 (hard); H symb [化]氢(hydrogen)
- 别碰那道铁丝网, 能钩伤你的!
- You could do yourself a mischief on that barbed-wire fence!
- A hammer is used for driving in nails.
- That's really lovely, that is!' he said with heavy irony.
- One false move and you're dead!' he said, pointing a gun at me.
- I've got a sore throat, ' he wheezed.
- Don't worry, ' she said, putting an arm round his shoulder.
- `Which way does your house face?' `It faces south.'
- `Thank you for showing us your collection of paintings.' `It's my privilege (ie I am honoured to do so).'
- `Stay away from me!' she hissed.
- `I want to go home, ' he whined.
- `How would you interpret his silence?' `I would interpret it as a refusal.'
- `Help me, ' he implored.
- `He is happy but not rich' is the converse of `He is rich but not happy'.
- `Have you ever seen an elephant?' `Yes I have.'
- `Have you ever flown a helicopter?' `No, never.'