- You must satisfy the required conditions to get your voucher.
- Where's your car?' It's in the garage.'
- The retired worker usually waters his garden every day except on rainy days.
- Come and get an eyeful of this there's a giraffe in the garden!'
- An ornamental looped braid or cord with a button or knot for fastening the front of a garment.
- "Rice is gathered, cleaned and hulled before being sold."
- "Last Christmas, the circus owner, Jimmy Gates, decided to take some presents to a children's hospital."
- "这很可能是他们给你的那些香槟型的汽酒中的一种。" "不，这可是真货。"
- "It was probably one of those champagne-type sparkling wines they gave you." "No, it wasn't. It was the genuine article."
- "I got a ladder from the shed in the garden, put it against the wall, and began climbing towards the bedroom window."
- "Children, gather round, and Miss Alice will tell you a fable."
- San Francisco, open your Golden Gate, sang the girl in the theatre.
- "我给孩子吃药的，大人，" 姑娘哽咽地说， "老天爷作证，我并没有害人之心。"
- "I gave the baby the medicine, your honour, " sobbed the girl. "But as God is my witness, I meant no harm."
- "你们这里种水果吗？" "不种，只
- "Won't you grow any fruit?" "No. only rhubarb, God's gift to Scotland and lazy gardeners."
- "盗贼之间讲信义，但赌徒之间却不讲" ，这句话
- "There is honour among thieves, but none among gamblers, " is very well antithetically spoken, but not true in fact."
- "The negative feedback loop between states and their banking sectors has re-emerged and is having a seismic impact on the broader market" said gavan nolan credit strategist at markit.