- adj.美好的,优良的,杰出的,精美的,杰出的,细,纤细,纯粹 n.罚款,罚金,晴天,精细 vt.罚款,精炼,澄清 vi.变清,变细 adv.<口>很好,妙,[常用于构成复合词]细微地,精巧地
- They were proud of their successthat they belonged to such a fine team.
- My rule is to get up at seven every day.
- Ragged colts may make fine horses.
- Looks like a fine day today.
- He is famous for his fine acting.
- He accustomed to eating seven-course dinners and sleeping between fine linen sheets at home.
- A fine piece of plate, is one of these articles.
- A skirt sewed with fine flat seams.
- He set up a fine example for all of us.
- They asked him whether the quality is fine or not.
- Both teams displayed first-rate technique and a fine spirit.
- "当然可以，" 医生的声音说道， "哦，他没有发烧，脉搏很好。查利，现在你深呼吸一下。"
- "Sure, " the doctor's voice says. "Well, he doesn't have a fever. And his pulse is fine. Now, breathe deeply, Charlie."
- A fine wine is a complement to a good meal.
- The struggling for knowledge hath a pleasure in it that of wrestling with a fine woman.
- He is still a fine specimen of health.