- n.结局,决赛,期末考试,<口>报纸(在一天中)最晚版 adj.最后的,最终的,决定性的
- They finally managed to regain the beach.
- They had finally gained independence but on very unfavourable terms.
- Why did their top player spirant fail to make the final four?
- Top up oil for final drive.
- A historical region of west-central asia.settled in ancient times it was conquered by alexander the great genghis khan and tamerlane and finally overrun by uzbek peoples in the early16th century.russia conquered the area in the19th century.
- Radioactive waste refers to waste that is radioactive or is contaminated with radioactive material including the spent nuclear fuel pending final disposal.
- Perhaps you have a period of time to be able to vanish regarding them felt sad or loses where could search high and low they to go to to any state but to finally you could believe they in this world some quoin were peaceful but satisfiedly are living.
- 1.the Attached goods have been determined to be non-infringing of copyright or plate rights by a final and unappealable court judgment.
- 1.there Is no need to continue posting the bond either because the applicant has obtained a final and unappealable judgment in its favor or because the applicant has reached a settlement with the party whose goods were attached.
- A muddled love carelessly come suddenly gone. A "undefinite" love finally.
- A final part or section.
- It was ume? Who prevailed in the final for the second year running winning the opening leg3-0-the first time frankfurt had lost over90minutes in the competition's history-and romping to a5-0victory in germany.
- She concluded by thanking him for his kindness in a crude way then puzzled over the formality of signing her name and finally decided upon the severe winding up with a "very truly" which she subsequently changed to "sincerely."
- Most of the gas fields in china have been formed and finalized in neogene quaternary which distribute widely in various petroliferous basins.
- The center unit carries the grid casting from the mold through the trimming die and finally drops it off the conveyor to a collecting tray.