- n.结局,决赛,期末考试,<口>报纸(在一天中)最晚版 adj.最后的,最终的,决定性的
- 他们浪费了我们好几个小时, 最後才把那份表格给我们。
- We were pissed around for hours before they finally gave us the right form.
- The World Cup final is being transmitted live to over fifty countries.
- Their marriage finally fell apart.
- An agreement with the employers was finally worked out.
- Tokyo was our final destination.
- They're still smarting from their defeat in the final.
- They exchanged a final kiss before parting.
- The band played a final gig in this theatre before splitting up.
- After thirty years in politics, he is finally bowing out.
- A sports personality was invited to kick off at die final.
- A thin thread of path dwindled and finally disappeared as it climbed the steep slope of the down.
- They exchanged angry words before the meeting but were finally persuaded to agree.
- The World Cup Final was beamed live from Britain to Japan.
- By the end of the number they were all finally playing on the beat.
- Fished all day without a bite; an ad that got a few bites but no final sales.