- n.薄膜,膜层,胶卷,影片,薄雾,轻烟,电影 vt.在...上覆以薄膜,拍成电影 vi.生薄膜,变成朦胧,拍电影
- The police used torture to extort a confession from him.
- They enjoyed the film immensely.
- It's easy to second-guess the casting of the film, eg say that the wrong actors were chosen.
- 他才三十岁, 却已拍过四部影片了
- He is only thirty, and already he has four films to his credit, ie he has made four films.
- 他售出了最新畅销小说的电影和电视版权, 现在单等坐收厚利了
- Having sold the film and TV rights to his new best seller he's absolutely quids in.
- He hopes to find the money to produce a film about Japan.
- 他一直说话, 影响了我看电影的兴致。
- He spoiled my enjoyment of the film by talking all the time.
- His film performance didn't come up to expectations.
- A film completes this evening's TV line-up.
- People are flocking to the cinema to see the new film.
- It was a bad year for films, in terms of both quantity and quality.
- In his last film he starred as a cowboy.
- In his job he's rubbing shoulders with film stars all the time.
- A galaxy of film stars attended the premiere.
- He made a film about Egypt.