- n.节日,喜庆日,音乐节,戏剧节,喜庆,欢宴,欢乐 adj.节日的,快乐的
- In addition religious activities during the annual sholton festival and the traditional practice of circling mount kangrinboqe in the year of the horse and circling lake namco in the year of the sheep along pilgrim paths have been carried on and respected by society at large.
- Organisers of a major erotic festival are closing for business in manchester due to a lack of interest which they blame on recalcitrant northern english men.
- During the silk road folklife festival
- Because summer is the time for outdoor music festivals.
- New year's day new year's day new year's day the festival came to mean the new year2007the arrival while this new year approached had the goose feathers heavy snow to fall gently down from the sky falls to the ground fell to farmer's paddies.
- In festival of lanterns I went to the meeting of the lanterns with my family.it is the unwonted leisure.
- After sifting through more than900films from around the world to make up his short-list festival director alberto barbera readily agrees: "yes of course the hollywood film industry is still very strong but at the same time there are a lot of countries reacting against this cultural imperialism."
- An orgiastic festival in ancient rome in honor of saturn.
- This year the san sebastian film festival has been paying homage to zeffirelli.
- On happy festivals there must be joyfulness linking between our hearts which are always in with a tacit understanding.
- She had a number of temples in the island of cyprus but none of them so splendidly decorated as that in the town of paphos whither thousands of visitors streamed to take part in the annual festival and rejoicings in her honour.
- Clad in shades of pink and white celebrants of the indian festival of holi gather to watch a play in vrindavan in the northern indian state of uttar pradesh.
- We have spring festival in china.
- We eat star fruit and moon cake during the mid-autumn festival.
- They are: chinese characters calligraphy and printing; confucianism and education; literature drama song dance and acrobatics; silk and ceramics; tea and wine; the lunar calendar and festivals; architecture; religion; traditional chinese medicine; and folklore.