- 自从某寄宿学校传出有人吸毒之後, 高年级有几个男生已被开除。
- Following reports of drug-taking at a boarding-school, several senior boys have been expelled.
- The headmaster decided to make an example of the pupil and expel him from the school.
- The bullet was expelled from the gun.
- Much to our surprise when the plankton entered the oyster tried very hard to expel the plankton. Within3-5 minutes, the movement of the heart became very abnormal and the oyster died at once.
- A usually metal projectile in the shape of a pointed cylinder or a ball that is expelled from a firearm, especially a rifle or a handgun.
- He was expelled from the country for spying on their naval bases.
- He was expelled for smoking in class.
- He was expelled from the school.
- According to the lse's official history recalling its origins in jonathan's and garraway's city coffee houses where traders gathered: "once expelled from either of these coffee houses a man might be able to pick up a bit of business here or there but it would not be the best."
- Expelling or tending to expel.
- Clause2: each house may determine the rules of its proceedings punish its members for disorderly behaviour and with the concurrence of two thirds expel a member.
- A person employed to expel disorderly persons from a public place especially a bar.
- Keep from exhaling or expelling.
- Each house may determine the rules of its proceedings punish its members for disorderly behavior and with the concurrence of two-thirds expel a member.
- On the angle of archetype the peach's can expel evil spirits because this is the reflection of maternal instinct consciousness.