- This leads to gradual memory exhaustion.
- The coal mine was closed down due to exhaustion.
- Signs of exhaustion are beginning to appear in his finances and economy war-weariness is beginning to set in among his people and troops and within the clique at the helm of the war "war frustrations" are beginning to manifest themselves and pessimism about the prospects of the war is growing.
- One inlet outlet low noise pulley exhaustion respectively.
- Salivary foam released as a result of disease or exhaustion.
- Nabokov's reflections of art that transcend "the exhaustion of literature"
- During dusting emulsion injection exhaustion of air or surface rolling the slightest slip of attention would bring about irreparable consequences.
- The doctrine of exhaustion cannot explain the issue of parallel import; the doctrine of international exhaustion is not right according to the territoriality principle of copyright;
- A neurotic disorder characterized by chronic fatigue and weakness loss of memory and generalized aches and pains.it was formerly thought to result from exhaustion of the nervous system.
- As the aggravate that the society competes of actuating pressure increase more and more urbanite feel exhaustion of body and mind.
- They are in a state of exhaustion after climbing the mountain
- He retired to his sick-bed in a state of nervous exhaustion.
- Consumption is people's exhaustion and enjoyment of consumption goods to satisfy their personal demands and the right of disposition and usufruct.
- Anxiety disorders arthritis chronic fatigue low blood pressure weak pulse female reproductive problems especially estrogen dominance exhaustion low endurance long term stress heart arrythmias etc.
- Nicotinic acid was used ass catalyst in neutral-bath dyeing of silk with monochlorotriazine reactive dye and the effect of nicotinic acid amount dyeing temperature dyeing time and concentration of electrolyte on exhaustion and fixation was discussed respectively.