- They were in a state of exhaustion after climbing the mountain.
- The state of being depleted; exhaustion.
- The mine was closed owing to exhaustion.
- That which ends in exhaustion is death, but the perfect ending is in the endless.
- Flu is an infectious disease characterized by fever, aches and pains and exhaustion.
- My partner danced me to exhaustion.
- Severe strain resulting from exhaustion or an accident.
- He is in a state of exhaustion.
- How to eliminate eye exhaustion and pseudomyopia?
- But when your eyes are bleary with exhaustion one face looks much like another.
- Producing or covered with lathery sweat or saliva from exhaustion or disease.
- I was brought to the hospital where I was told I just had heat exhaustion.
- Despite their success in the office spiteful supervisors can cause serious malaise for their subordinates the study suggested citing nightmares insomnia depression and exhaustion as symptoms of serving a brutal boss.
- And if you also feel woozy or nauseous you may be suffering from heat exhaustion.
- Depletion allowance reserve an allowance for exhaustion of a natural resource.