- You can't pass an exam without preparation.
- The Queen conferred knighthoods on several distinguished men.
- The male is distinguished (from the female) by its red beak.
- 她因头脑冷静、 敢作敢为而为人称道
- She distinguished herself by her coolness and bravery.
- She is a distinguished novelist and philosopher.
- She was a distinguished scientist and a gifted painter into the bargain.
- I think grey hair makes you look rather distinguished.
- I esteem it a privilege to address such a distinguished audience.
- His plays are distinguished only by their stunning mediocrity.
- Different words with the same spelling are distinguished in this dictionary by superscript numbers.
- The Germanic element of English as distinguished from the French and Latin elements.
- Relating to or characteristic of an herb as distinguished from a woody plant.
- Premier Zhou is a distinguished politician.
- My father became a distinguished barrister and in due course took silk.
- Mrs Watson fell all over her distinguished guest in an attempt to make him completely comfortable.