- My immune system is crashing.
- My business has been crashing weddings.
- Bp's crashing. He's going into shock.
- Physical state: this product is made of high-quality magnetite by the advanced crashing sieving and magnetic separation techiniques and takes on mouse color multi-prismatic shape particles.
- Thinking about crashing my party?
- The stellar baby boom period of the milky way sparked a flowering and crashing of life here on earth a new study suggests.
- A percussion instrument consisting of a concave brass disk; makes a loud crashing sound when hit with a drumstick or when two are struck together.
- In the following months he demanded a design for an armed caterpillar tractor capable of crossing trenches and crashing obstacles.
- According to the defects of the researches dealt with controllable lead time the authors present a continuous review inventory model with nonlinear lead time crashing cost and lost sale.
- The raw materials are various potsherd of household porcelain.it is produced through cleaning dedusting crashing and sieving by special processing after manual selecting.
- The wall came crashing to the ground in a cloud of dust.
- There was a crashing outbreak of delight over this news and when the noise had subsided the tanner called out:
- No one can stand very near the crashing sweeps of a windmill in half a gale without a tightening of the heart--a feeling comparable to that which comes from watching the waves break over a wall in a storm.
- With a sweep of his hand he sent the glasses crashing to the floor.
- Some events pulled in extraordinary money:$ 1m for crashing over13single-deckers in london$ 6m for the snake river plunge.