- 那汽车开动时发出挂挡的 光当声（因操纵技术不佳所致）。
- The car started with a crashing of gears, ie noise made by operating them badly.
- 她碰到了桌子, 把杯子、 盘子都撞碎在地上了。
- She bumped against the table and sent the crockery crashing to the ground, ie knocked it to the ground.
- The two boats sank together after crashing.
- After so many years of loving each other, the old couple were divorced recently and their happiness came crashing about their ears.
- Even if you are cash-rich and time-poor rewarding kindnesses with gifts may seem to the recipient a crashing collision of their thoughtfulness and your wallet.
- But instead of crashing them into each other the double eagle version of the accelerator would shower protons down onto the moon.
- But instead of crashing them into each other or into a missile the double eagle version of the accelerator would shower protons down onto the moon.
- Breakers crashing against the rocks.
- Fell crashing on the pavement;
- He's a crashing bore.
- She's crashing. B.p.'s plummeting.
- Excavator dump truck and forklift shall be handled gently and slowly when loading so as to reduce the noise from the bulk material crashing out the carriage.
- I never thought he'd have the cheek to ask to borrow my car again after crashing it fast time.
- My immune system is crashing.
- My business has been crashing weddings.