- n.碰撞,坠落,坠毁,撞击声,爆裂声 v.碰撞,坠落,坠毁,(指商业公司,政府等)破产,垮台
- 他把汽车撞坏了, 他的整个旅行计画都吹了。
- When he crashed his car all his travel plans went up in smoke.
- The great financial crash in 1929 ruined international trade.
- The lorries crashed head-`on.
- 事故中汽车司机丧生, 但两名乘客幸未受伤。
- The driver of the car was killed in the crash but both passengers escaped unhurt.
- 她碰到了桌子, 把杯子、 盘子都撞碎在地上了。
- She bumped against the table and sent the crockery crashing to the ground, ie knocked it to the ground.
- 她有个不祥的预感, 飞机要失事。
- She had a sinister foreboding that the plane would crash.
- His words were drowned in a crash of thunder.
- He suffered irreversible brain damage in the crash.
- For a fleeting moment I thought the car was going to crash.
- 在失事飞机上的六个人, 仅一人幸存。
- Of the six people in the plane that crashed, only one survived.
- We crash-landed in the drink.
- They have much speculation over the cause of the air crash.
- There was a crash of thunder, then the storm struck.
- She was the only one to survive the crash.
- Incurred substantial losses during the stock market crash.