- I've searched every nook and cranny but I still can't find the keys.
- The cranny in the table became more and more wide.
- Two boreholes are constructed at the water intake pump house in the survey and the boreholes show that the pump house foundation is sandy mudstone the highly weathering depth is2.0-2.2m the moderately weathering depth is not disclosed moderately weathered rock masses are relatively complete the cranny is not developed and the basic quality grade is of grade iv.
- The bedrock is sand and mud interbed with highly weathering depth of3-5m the highly weathered rock mass has developed cranny poor integrity and poorer homogeneity and the basic quality grade is of grade v.
- A cranny hollow or crevice as in rock.
- Every nook and cranny was filled with hardtack.
- Look in every nook and cranny!
- Based on the relation of permeability with geo-sress depth cranny reservoir stress hydrogeology which is analyzed by former it is pointed out that the most important and extensive factors are geo-stress and depth.
- The dilapidation phenomena is related closely to the lithology stratum occurrence struture cleavage and cranny as well as the neotectonic movement and land feature and landform conditions and so on.
- Every nook and cranny of the house was stuffed with souvenirs of their trips to other countries.
- Every nook and cranny has been swept clean.
- The shrapnel was searching every cranny.
- Every beautiful nook and cranny.
- They poke into every nook and cranny finger the carving in the furniture.