- 2.test Of tissue compatibility: after new zealand rabbits were anesthetized craniotomy was created in the bilateral temporoparietal bone. A elliptical piece of dura mater measuring1.0x0.8cm was removed with the aid of a surgical microscope.the dural defect was then repaired with either polyporous silk membrane sd-1silk membrane epoxide silk membrane or bovine pericardium.
- Dural repairs were done through an intradural approach via single frontal craniotomy.
- Concllusions intraoperative hypothermia did not improve the neurokogic outcome after craniotomy among good-grade patients with aneurysmak subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Herniate through the first craniotomy and die.
- 15days After surgery animals in both groups were placed in the stereotaxic frame.the craniotomy was performed on the right side of the skull. 10% Bda was injected into the right sensorimotor cortex.