- The restaurant was crammed (with people).
- He crammed all his clothes into the trunk.
- This box is crammed with Christmas gifts.
- I poked though a bazaar crammed with good.
- He crammed as much candy into his pockets as they would hold.
- She crammed for her history exam.
- Colly could not close the closed closet cause your cloth were crammed to close.
- I crammed in as much as I could during the trip.
- He crammed everything into a suitcase.
- He crammed his clothes into the trunk.
- He crammed his study with antiques.
- He crammed all his clothes into bag.
- He crammed his mouth with biscuits.
- He crammed the box with his papers.
- We were all crammed under this little gazebo thingy.