- The restaurant was crammed (with people).
- 屋里满满的, 再也挤不进去人了。
- The room's full; we can't cram any more people in.
- 游泳者两腿抽筋, 不得不由他人救助出水。
- The swimmer got cramp in his legs and had to be helped out of the water.
- Our accommodation is rather cramped.
- The swimmer was seized with cramp and had to be helped out of the water.
- The swimmer got cramp in his legs and had to be helped out of t
- The famous master swimmer had an attack of cramp and had to give up the contest.
- He crammed all his clothes into the trunk.
- This box is crammed with Christmas gifts.
- We're a bit cramped for space in this attic.
- I feel cramped by the limitations of my job.
- I poked though a bazaar crammed with good.
- My bedfellow is cough and cramp; we sleep three in a bed.
- My son go to cram school every evening.
- He crammed as much candy into his pockets as they would hold.