- Holding your pencil too tightly for too long often gives you writer's cramp.
- The kitchen was crammed full of people.here were cooks from the whole courtyard the porter two policemen a non-commissioned officer with good-conduct stripes and the boy filka.
- Massive cramps low sodium.
- The control group were treated with basic feed and the experiment group were fed supplemented resistant mycotoxin stress druggery.under the same condition we raised in routine way and finished the experiment until the cram pigs weighed95~ 100kg.
- Any of certain old world annual plants of the genus crambe in the mustard family cultivated for their seeds which yield a useful oil similar to rape oil.
- The sufferer appears thirst and oliguria muscle cramp and pain in normal body temperature.
- B-movie fanatic quentin tarantino crammed guns drugs molls and a killer john travolta into a post-mod molotov cocktail of a plot while slicing the action into shuffled fragments.
- Taurus& aries: this union is better as a hot passionate affair.your possessiveness will cramp the aries'free-loving nature.
- This union is better as a hot passionate affair.your possessiveness will cramp the aries'free-loving nature.
- A special school where students are crammed.
- A pegged exchange rate also cramped the rbi's room to raise interest rates because that would attract yet more capital.
- The model with higher predictive ability or the lower predictive residual error sum of squares statistic values of the model can be obtained by use of combining the traditional genetic algorithms with metropolis accept criterion as well as cram-schmidt orthogonalization.
- Software solutions have become more bloated in an attempt to cram myriad features into a more complicated os.
- On this trip hagrid got stuck in the ticket barrier and drew attention from the muggles for knitting a huge yellow something or other crammed into a seat much too small for him.
- In chinese medicine turmeric is used to treat shoulder pain menstrual cramps and colic.it is also said to be useful against coughs indigestion and conjunctivitis.