- "That's craggy old wall anyway" seems to be the conventional wisdom.
- Gunmetal sheen of sundown bathes craggy terrain where the rio grande cuts a tortuous path.
- The increase of brand credit degree can change the demand curve because it will not only decrease the choice cost effectively and make the demand curve move to the right but also lessen demand elasticity to make the demand curve craggy.
- Dr.john andrews looked across the magdelena glacier aglitter with sparkling needies of light to the dame de fer which rose in a wall of black rock to a craggy summit
- Dr.john andrews looked across the magdelena glacier aglitter with sparkling needles of light to the dame de fer which rose in a wall of black rock to a craggy summit from the uttermost point of which a plume of windblown snow made a white stain on the blue sky.
- On the far side of the open stood one of the hills with two quaint craggy peaks shining vividly in the sun.
- The footpath climbed towards the craggy skyline.
- The father had passed out of the field into another uplying craggy field.he was now standing on a rock with his arms folded and his bare head fallen forward on his chest perfectly motionless.
- Though he had become white-haired and craggy he retained the passion and quickness of a wunderkind and no one could dispute the depth of understanding he brought to the podium particularly in recent years when his interpretive powers were sharper than ever.