- In symphonic writing he is the master craftsman.
- The craftsman taught his son and heir how to make pots.
- The artist's work shows the perfect union of craftsmanship and imagination.
- Peter is a famous craftsman.
- He's apprenticed to a craftsman.
- Attention to detail is the hallmark of a fine craftsman.
- He has filled them with ability to do every sort of work done by a craftsman or by a designer or by an embroiderer in blue and purple and scarlet stuff and fine twined linen or by a weaver-by any sort of workman or skilled designer.
- The considerable craftsmanship involved in artistic veneering is most evident in the18th and early19th centuries when thomas chippendale george hepplewhite and thomas sheraton used mahogany and satinwood veneers.
- "The considerable craftsmanship involved in artistic veneering is most evident in the18th and early19th centuries when thomas chippendale george hepplewhite and thomas sheraton used mahogany and satinwood veneers."
- The art of yunjin has reached the peak since its craftsmanship has brought the hand-woven techniques to a point of perfection as well as the colormatching and weaving techinques to a new height.
- For instance a bamboo on table what useful and coarse wire gauze net makes is remember to use appliance when that height can become such however in the at hand of russian skillful craftsman nowadays wind flowers snow and moon; the window arris that appears at the same time with annatto home sigh only then in the room of such atmosphere become what thing fang wen changes to blend however.
- Daedalus took refuge in gretan cnossus where king minos delighted to welcome so skilled a craftsman.
- The first one is so fake the craftsmanship is very lacking.
- The craftsmanship of the traditional water block printing was exquisite and copying technology had reached a level of fidelity.
- The craftsman fined the wood down.