- This craftsman works in leather ie makes leather goods etc.
- The jewellery showed exquisite craftsmanship.
- The dial is made by copperplate hand sculpture technique which completely demonstrates its complicated craftsmanship and high value.the verve of royal rodin is permanently engraved in the metal dial.
- Their economy was based on mixed farming and herding which remain central to their economy.they developed craftsmanship in wood ceramics leather cloth and metal and have been well known as traders.
- "Their economy was based on mixed farming and herding which remain central to their economy.they developed craftsmanship in wood ceramics leather cloth and metal and have been well known as traders."
- The elegance and craftsmanship of the buildings as well as the lightness of the sculpted reliefs with their mayan mythological themes attest to the creative genius of this civilization.
- Adjusted the sea dog's throwing weapons to be in line with the projectile craftsman's enchantments.
- Hangzhou tanyizhai company devotes itself to development and production of high-level commercial gifts and refined crafts.with valued material such as ebony padauk narra and traditional craftsmanship company can offer a series of crafts which have practical functions and high value for collection also suitable for appreciation.
- The townsman was in a trance at the gun's flawless craftsmanship.
- The three white marble sculptures have been made with exquisite craftsmanship.
- He worked as an independent craftsman in the norfolk worsted industry.
- Technical staff of maintenance with fine craftsmanship.
- The tractable nature of the oil medium has sometimes encouraged slipshod craftsmanship.working over partly dry pigment or priming may produce a wrinkled surface.
- Under the tutelage of a master craftsman
- The whole house is a monument to her craftsmanship.