- Article12all male and female workers within the jurisdictional area of a labor union who have attained full16years of age shall have the right and obligation to join and become a member of the labor union for industry or craft in which they are engaged; provided that those who have joined an industrial union may be allowed not to join. A craft union.
- Article47when there are more than seven industrial or craft union in one and the same hsien or municipality and when it is promoted by more than one-third of them application for registration of organization of a hsien or municipal general federation of labor unions may be filed with the competent authority.
- Article52an industrial or craft union may set up branches section or groups. A group is composed of five to20members. A section may be set up when there are three or more groups. A branch may be set up when there are three or more sections.all branches sections and groups shall be distinguished by numerals.
- Article6an industrial union or a craft union shall be organized in accordance with law which workers of full20years of age of the same industry in the same area or in the factory or workshop or in the same area and in the craft exceed the number of thirty.
- 7.constitutional Craft union holding skills certification for designated examinees of members.
- The term "industrial union" shall mean the union organized by workers of different crafts in various divisions of one and the same industry; whereas the term "craft union" shall mean the union jointly organized by workers of one and the same craft.categories of both industrial craft unions shall be prescribed by ordinance.
- 5.constitutional Trade associations or craft union:
- But the craft unions that controlled the afl opposed efforts to unionize these generally unskilled or semiskilled workers.