- He cracked his knuckles restlessly.
- His shot to sink cleveland was the all-star's second game-winning blast of the young season having also cracked a walk-off grand slam off baltimore's chris ray on april7in new york.
- Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed chapped or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full24hours.
- The unplanted fields as yet were only cracked colds of dry earth; the mulberry trees reigned supreme here this time of the year!
- The water bearer felt sorry for the cracked pot and said
- One year I remember the heat was so fierce that it cracked the plate glass windows of a shop across the road.
- We are all cracked pots.
- The stage coach driver cracked the whip.
- Because not only a wolf ran after him but also three even more did that.they cracked tooth with extremely vicious and was good at one with another.
- The engine cracked on the first test flight.
- Stringer webs have cracked in suspension bridges at the stringer-floor beam connections.
- The effect of the crack eccentricity ratio on the stress intensity factor and the ultimate tensile strength for cracked ductile plates was investigated in this paper.
- The bell cracked and had to be recast.
- I wonder why it cracked?
- With careful planning and stepped-up surveillance and intelligence gathering the task force cracked down on such premises and prevented quantities of contaminated meat from reaching the market.