- The invitations directly from the minister to attend the mofcom ipr forum on friday come amid a six-month government crackdown on copyright and trademark infringers which is due to run to march.
- The main opposition shia bloc joined in at the last moment after a protracted debate but it's demanding changes in the way the prime minister is appointed and the release of all those detained in the government's crackdown on protest.
- On11october the un security council strongly deplored the violent crackdown and stressed the importance of the early release of all political prisoners.
- Have decreed an acceleration in the crackdown on offenders.
- Tibetan exile groups said many times that number died in the violence and the subsequent crackdown.
- The attack was answered by an immediate military crackdown.
- Iraq's prime minister says he will shuffle his cabinet over next few days and will pursue criminal charges against those who are against us-led security crackdown.
- Indonesia's reform drive began in october with a massive crackdown on illegal smelters on the island of bangka where most of the industry is based.
- It's all part of a massive security crackdown prompted by the discovery of the terror plot in britain.
- The report said a nationwide campaign to crackdown on unaccredited reporters has already netted150individuals and300unregistered publications.
- Rabat authorities dispatched about a dozen soldiers to the uninhabited island perejil on the11th as part of its crackdown on illegal immigrants and counter-terrorist operation.
- Human rights campaigners have called on world leaders to skip the opening ceremony on august8to protest beijing"'s ongoing crackdown in tibet.