[域] Costa Rica ,哥斯达黎加; symb [化]铬 Cr(chromium)
- The freight station is lively with cranes and vehicles of all descriptions.
- I've lost my daddy, ' the little boy cried/sobbed/wept/whimpered/wailed.
- "那个人，真是厚颜无耻。" 她像一只
- "That creature-of all the nerve-" she prowled round the room like an angry leopard.
- "抓小偷，" 史密斯边跑边喊。其他人同他一起追喊着
- "Stop thief, " cried Smith as he ran. Others joined him, and soon there was a hue and cry.
- `Help, help!' he cried.
- "我现在吃不下去！" 她喊着
- "I can't eat now!" she cried. But she took some coffee and began to drink.
- "大卫少爷，" 哈姆哭叫着， "埃米莉走了，她跑了。"
- "Master David---" Ham broke down and cried, "Emily has gone. She's run away.
- The Crystal Palace was built in Hyde Park for the Great Exhibition of1851.
- "啧啧，" 老师说， "你不该看也不看就过马路。"
- "Tut-tut, " said the teacher, "You shouldn't cross the street without looking."
- "严惩威胁侵犯他人身体罪" 是一种造成严重伤害的威胁侵犯他人身体罪，或与另一
- "Aggravated assault" is assaulted cause serious injury or carry out in connection with another serious crime.
- "修好了，" 那修理工从车底下爬出来说道， "我已经更换了你的消声器。"
- "Right as a trivet now, " said the mechanic as he crawled out from under the car."I've replaced your silencer.
- "我们尽可能久地呆下去，" 他说道： "当关键时刻到来时，我们真不愿离开，真的，可是又别无选择。"
- "We stayed as long as we could, " he said. "When the crunch came we were ever so reluctant to pull out, we really were, but there was no alternative."
- "Although bankers with their fancy mbas appear to have been dumbfounded by the financial crisis regular attendees to gresham college's free public lectures in central london were not" maintained one press release this month citing a talk given in november 2002 by avinash persaud.
- "The negative feedback loop between states and their banking sectors has re-emerged and is having a seismic impact on the broader market" said gavan nolan credit strategist at markit.
- "Providing credit guarantees is a legitimate business area. When a business is not mature there are always potentially big risks. But if done right the credit guarantee business could be profitable" says stuart valentine a china lawyer with mallesons stephen jaques in hong kong with extensive knowledge of the business.