- Please don't be so coy.
- Now and again the hunter can hear a long-draw dolorous whine of some unseen coyote.
- He was a bit coy when asked about the source of his income.
- She gave a coy smile when he paid her a compliment.
- This collection of essays and lectures about marxism after marx is slightly disfigured by the author's enduring party-line coyness.
- Old coyote and yellow earring "
- Don't act coy; act confident.
- Madame chiang always stunning in her silk gowns could be as coy and kittenish as a college coed or as commanding and petty as a dormitory house mother.
- The subway walls are coyered in graffiti.
- Now this could have been foxes or coyotes but my great-great grandma knew better.
- The howl of a coyote echoed across the canyon.
- Bucks center andrew bogut was asked about the play after practice today and he played it coyly.
- Any of various similar or related rodents such as the capybara coypu and agouti.
- The indian hurled his spear at the coyote.
- You catch a coyote's leg in a trap!!!