- Tomorrow you shall see that with your own eyestomorrow come never "muttered the coxswain.
- John'cries the coxswain'you're a man!'
- Tomorrow you shall see that with your own eyes. " Tomorrow come never! "Muttered the coxswain.
- Rowing crews have two four or eight members with or without a coxswain.
- It was the horror I had upon my mind of falling from the cross-trees into that still green water beside the body of the coxswain.
- The gig was already lowered and in it were four oarsmen and a coxswain.
- To act as coxswain or serve as coxswain for.
- In rowing racing each member uses both hands to pull one oar.the boat of shell is sometimes directed by a coxswain.sculling is another kind in which each oarsman controls two oars one in each hand.