- 从我祖父那时候起, 那片地上就养著牛。
- There have been cows in that field since my grandfather's time.
- The cows were feeding on hay in the barn.
- The cows are dry, ie not producing milk.
- The cows will be in for milking soon.
- 牛从牧场窜出, 在公路上自由自在（到处）走动。
- The cows had got out of the field and were (roaming) loose in the road.
- The cows are producing a lot of milk.
- His picture of cows won a prize.
- Our cows will be calving soon.
- The picture showed a charming pastoral scene of cows drinking from a stream.
- His bull will come to serve our cows tomorrow.
- Does cowslip grow in tropic countries?
- All the cows died in the fire because they were barred in by the milkmaids.
- On many farms you'll find cows and chickens.
- If you have cows you have to get up early to do the milking.
- Milk comes from cows or other animals.