- A metal cover or cowl for a hearth or stove.
- It is hard to see his face because of the cowl he wearing.
- The mother cowled the baby before going out.
- Deciduous perennial low-growing fetid swamp plant of eastern north america having minute flowers enclosed in a mottled greenish or purple cowl-shaped spathe.
- Dense gloom overcame him like a cowl.
- Lowland trees may lean to this side and that though it is but a meadow breeze that bends them or a bank of cowlips from which their trunks lean aslope.
- No damage and fluid leakage from engine pylon and cowling doors.
- I called my agent rick cowley to let him know I was coming in.
- Capuche: a hood on a cloak especially the long pointed cowl worn by a capuchin monk.
- He put on his cowl when it started raining.
- The two ends must be flush with the end of the cowl panel on both sides.
- Bob cowley lent him his for the wicklow regatta concert last year and never heard tidings of it from that good day to this.
- It is hard to see his face because of the cowl he is wear.
- I'm sure he'll go after rick cowley.
- Stay rope shall be set for fixing the chimney according to field situation cowl shall be set at the top of chimney and lightning protection measures shall be taken.