- The dog cowered (down) under the table.
- 他蜷缩在角落里, 吓得喃喃自语。
- He cowered in the corner, gibbering with terror.
- 她扬手打他, 他立即退缩开[向後退缩]。
- He cowered away/back as she raised her hand to hit him.
- The fear of intellectuals to be seen as advocates of reason is the final treason of the clerks. To be cowardly under fire is understandable, but to cower when there is a world to be taught(and to learn from) is contemptible.
- Alice had cowered under the blankets hiding from the bogey man who her elder brothers assured her would come and get her if she so much as poked her nose out.
- Whatever you do don't cower stammer or apologize.
- The curtains were thrown back to reveal a small boy cowering by the french windows.
- The condemned prisoner cowered and began to whimper for clemency.
- ... And now you cower in the face of alessa's revenge.
- The inmates cowers under the brutal lash.
- If we saved the republic why do we cower in our rooms
- It is out of the belief that the human being is powerless that you cower into submission over abusive authorities and believe that a single human is not capable of changing anything let alone having global impact.
- The dog cower under the table when his master raised the whip.
- The layout and observation scheme of the traverse relevant point positional error-ac-curacy analysis main component analysis defining accidental error distribution principle and sen-sitvity analysis searching for cower limit of probable radial displacement are described in this pa-per.
- The serfs cowered before the lord of the manor.